Is your mobile phone listening to you?

Is your mobile phone listening to you?

Have you ever had a conversation with someone when your mobile phone was nearby and then next time you use the phone, you see adverts which are connected to the conversation you had? Read this spooky article from BBC News:

BBC News reports that "It all began with a car crash. I was doing some ironing when my mum came in to tell me that a family friend had been killed in a road accident in Thailand. My phone was on the worktop behind me. But the next time I used the search engine on it, up popped the name of our friend, and the words, "Motorbike accident, Thailand" and the year in the suggested text below the search box....." 

Click on http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-35639549 to read the full article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE HISTORY OF INDIAN ART HISTORY - Free eBook by Debashish Banerji - IdeaIndia.Com

Underused Talent

Digital Spin